Lord Ragnar the Wolf

  • lady_isabeau.geo
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2006
      Greetings to the list.

      Many of you, especially those who shoot archery, are well acquainted
      with Lord Ragnar the Wolf of Rusted Woodlands. Currently, he is
      hospitalized with pneumonia, and dealing with several other serious
      health issues as well.

      As chronicler of Rusted Woodlands, I am currently putting together our
      newsletter, and the centerspread is going to be filled with get well
      messages for Ragnar. Anyone who would like to have a note included,
      please email me OFF LIST and I will make it part of the page. I think
      it would be very heartening for him to see how much his SCA family
      cares about him and would go a long way towards helping him through
      this crisis.

      In service,
      Isabeau d'Orleans