Ride wanted to King's and Queen's Archery Championship

  • Janet Anderson
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 12, 2006
      I would like to attend the King's and Queen's Archery Championship and need
      a ride there and back (day tripping on Saturday). I live in Princeton, New
      Jersey and will help with gas and tolls if there are any.

      If you can assist me with this, please contact me at the address below.

      Thank you,

      Dorigen
      dorigen@...

      * * * *
      What has been will be again, what has been done will be done again; there is
      nothing new under the sun. Ecclesiastes 1:9