EKU Goodbyes

  • Denise Wolff
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30, 2006
      Greetings to the people of the East Kingdom,

      By the time you read this, the new chancellor will have begun on the
      wonderful journey of being in charge of the Kingdom's Universities! It's
      been a marvelous ride, and a postion I highly recommend to all. The
      teachers, students , and the officers have been extremely nice, and I really
      enjoyed my time as Chancellor. I leave only because of term limits, will be
      in the background to help our new chancellor acclimatize, and will never be
      far away, just volunteering in a different venue.

      Thank you for the experience and the memories,
      Mistress Andrea MacIntyre

      "The greatest way to live with honor in this world is to be what we pretend
      to be." ~�Socrates

      "Behavior is a mirror in which every one displays his own image."� ~�Goethe