harp for sale

  • Joanna Mell
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 18, 2006
      Unto the good gentles of the East Kingdom does Una the harper send her
      greeting.

      I am selling my Triplett Celtic II harp. IT's in mint condition, 2 years
      old, in walnut, and has a gorgeous, full tone. It practically plays itself.
      Has 34 nylon strings. Has been used professionally. Comes with padded
      case, 2 tuning wrenches, extra set of strings. Will sacrifice for $3600.
      Call Una (mka Joanna Mell) 215-257-8185. Slainte!