Olde Dover Days is Coming!!

  • Valarie Ziminsky
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 17, 2006
      Greetings and well met! (please forgive the cross posting)

      *May 6th!

      Mark your calander!

      Olde Dover Days is Coming!

      *It's our shire's largest Demo of the YEAR, and we need your help! Come
      one, come all! Fighters, Fencers, Artisians, Dancers, Musicians and people
      who just can't get enough of being in garb are all encouraged to bring out
      your best! Never been to Olde Dover Days? Never been in a parade? Now's
      your chance!

      What some questions answered? Need directions? Need start times? Want to
      know what to bring? Please email me directly!:
      Moniquephotography@...

      Also, as my email states, I'm a photographer! If your interested in getting
      a good shot in garb, please let me know! If there is a good response, I'll
      bring the camera to Dover Days! Donations to help pay for the film is
      greatly appreciated.

      I'm looking forward to another great year at Olde Dover Days!

      Lady Serena vonWeldick