Cuirbollied Costrels

  • Shane Stainton
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2006
      ok welp here we go, on to the costrels. As some of you may already
      know im cleaning out my inventory, moving onto other media, and
      getting out of stock retail. have five of these in my stock and no I
      wont be making any more.
      these are about the size of a 2 liter jug on its side and hold about
      2.5 - 3 liters.
      the strongest beverage I recomend storing in them is a cordial, beers
      wines meads are all fine. nothing over 160 F or you'll melt the wax.

      theres more on the ebay blurb :)

      if anyone has any questions about these or any leathercrafting in
      general be it something I do or a project their working on feel free
      to contact me via www.granddesignworkshop.com

      heres the ebay listing, its not a traditional auction but a "buy it
      now" so please dont bother waiting for the end hehe.

      http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5652265064

      Yours in Service
      Shane Stainton