Re: Bear's Tavern March 4-5, 2006 - Important UPDATE

  • gendy48
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 1, 2006
      Please be advised...
      As of today, January 1, 2006, The Canton of Northpass
      is currently under suspension for non-reporting.

      This event will not have the sanction of the SCA if this suspension is
      not lifted prior to February 15, 2006.

      It means that any monies collected in the name of the SCA would have to
      be returned to the individuals submitting the money.

      It also means that the SCA Insurance for this event will not be in
      force.

      It will also mean that no SCA monies may be expended on this event,
      thusly any request for re-imbursement for out of pocket expenses will
      not be honored.

      No SCA assets, including cooking gear, list markers and any other item
      owned by the SCA, may not be used or poresent, should this gathering
      continue.

      It means to, that no SCA business may be conducted at this event.

      It is unfortunate that it has come to this.

      I hope this situation can be resolved before the deadline.
      I would ask that the autocrat for this event, the Seneschal and
      Exchequer of Northpass, the Seneschal of Ostgardr contact me
      at seneschal@...

      Yours,

      Viscount Edward Zifran of Gendy
      Seneschal of the East.

      --- In EKSouth@yahoogroups.com, "jazzquinn@j..." <jazzquinn@j...> wrote:

      > Greetings Good Gentles!
      >
      > (cross posted all over the place)
      >
      > For those of you interested in Bear's Tavern, please be aware that
      Overnight space is SOLD OUT. This information now heads the event
      announcement at http://www.eastkingdom.org/event-detail.html?eid=1160

      > We still have a limited number of day-trip spaces remaining. If you
      plan to attend it is highly recommended that you pre-register, as we
      can not guarantee the availability of any space "at the door".