Interested in Middle Eastern dance? Will travel to teach!

  • gianottadallafiora
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 22, 2005
      Greetings!

      Here's something to think about for the coming new year! If you are in the Bhakail,
      Carrillon (the Mercer/Middlesex counties area of it), Iron Bog, or Hartshorne-dale
      areas of our fair East Kingdom, and you would like a more special thing for an A&S
      night, have had some members of your group express interest in learning dance, or
      just want to try something new, I am offering my services.

      I've been teaching for about two years now on Sunday evenings in the Shire of
      Buckland Cross. Earlier this month, Lady Jane asked me to come out to teach a class
      in Iron Bog. Well, it was enjoyable, and the thought has now occurred to me, "I could
      probably do this elsewhere."

      So, if you are interested, please feel free to e-mail me for more information:

      christianetrue AT earthlink.net

      Lady Gianotta dalla Fiora
      Shire of Buckland Cross