Re: Spamalot

  • Maria Daggett
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 20, 2005
      I was lucky enough to see it on opening night in New York. It
      was clearly one of the most enjoyable shows I've seen in ages.
      There are many reasons to go to NY but if you get a chance to
      see the show, I reccommend it highly. $175 for a ticket
      however, is kinda high. If that includes the trasportation maybe
      it might be OK.
      Music was great, scenery was awesome. Orchestra was top quality.
      Humor level, through the roof.