Re: 100 minutes

  • Maria Daggett
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2005
      Hear ye - Here ye

      A call for volunteers again goes out to the Rusted Woodlands
      members in the Southern Region or anyone who might like to help
      out at the Great 100 Minutes War.
      As Hall Steward.... I find that I am in need of a few strong,
      dedicated people (oh about 8) to help set up the Grand Feast
      Hall in the later afternoon (oh about from 3PM - 5PM) on the
      Saturday of the Great 100 Minutes War (Nov 19th) in Mahwah New
      Jersey.
      There are a few other things on our help list.... might
      anyone be attending the Great 100 Minutes War.....? Might want
      to jump in with an hour or so ..?

      Please contact me off list and we will find a place for you!!

      Volunteer now before it gets too late and all the GOOD jobs are
      taken!!

      You know you want too

      Every one is doing it

      Erlan, Hall Steward for the War... thanks you, in advance.