Bhakail Fighter practice Thursdays

  • Erik Hansen
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2005
      Bhakail's Thursday night practices have moved indoors.

      Fighters,
      Beginning this coming Thursday, November 3rd, We will be fighting in the
      Central Methodist Church at Griscom and Orthodox Streets in the Frankford
      section of Phila. Time - 7:30 PM till 10PM. As always, if you are coming out
      but won't be there by 7:45, call me and I'll wait for you - 267-825-4190.
      See you there.

      *Directions to Central Methodist Church*

      *From I-95 going north:*

      Take I-95N to the Bridge St. exit.
      Get into the left-hand lane immediately.
      At 2nd stoplight, turn left onto Wakeling St. (Abandoned Superfresh on your
      left.)
      ***At next light, turn left onto Torresdale Ave.
      At next light, turn right onto Margaret St.
      At next light, bear left onto Arrott St. (Do not make a hard left.)
      At next light, turn left onto Griscom St.
      Go up a block and a half to a big, gray church on your right.
      You should be at the Central Methodist Church on the corner of Griscom &
      Orthodox.

      *From I-95 going south:*

      Take I-95S to the Bridge St. exit.
      At 2nd stoplight, turn right onto Wakeling St. (Superfresh is across the
      street.)
      Follow from *** above.
      An alternate route would be to take Route 1 north (Roosevelt Blvd.), turn
      right onto Adams St., turn left onto Orthodox St., then take Orthodox to
      Griscom.

      *Parking:*

      Find parking near the intersection of Griscom and Orthodox, walk around to
      the back parking lot which has an entrance onto Griscom. If you find the
      back door open/unlocked, come in, we will either be down the stairs on your
      left or up the first stairs on your left off to the right. If you find the
      back door locked, bang on it hard until one of us hears you and lets you in.