Thank you to our neighbors

  • David K. Schreur
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 12, 2005
      On behalf of my shire, Hartshorn-dale, I'd like to thank all those who
      made the trip to the Irish-Scottish Festival at Green Lane this last
      weekend. The demo there went wonderfully thanks in a large part to
      all of you who came and gave us support. We could not have done so
      good a job without all of you. Again, thank you.

      Fum