EKU Has Been Cancelled

  • Denise Wolff
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 10, 2005
      Due to the loss of the site (AGAIN),

      The autocrat and I have agreed that this EKU (October1) will be cancelled
      and rescheduled for a future time. We apologize for the cancellation, but we
      feel that we could not find an adequate site in a mere three weeks. Look to
      the future and know that there WILL be others on the horizon. Thank you to
      Lady Erlandr for all your hard work in trying to get this EKU in motion.
      Your efforts were most appreciated.

      In Service,
      Mistress Andrea MacIntyre

      *From the very core of our being we desire contentment.� For harmony each
      individual's identity must be fully respected.
      ~ Dalai Lama