directions to Scottish Irish Festival at Greenlane

  • Alison Choyce
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 8, 2005
      I've been asked to post directions to the demo site for the Scottish Irish Festival, so here goes.

      Take your best route to Rt 29 [I go out Rt 73 until it meets 29, folks from Lansdale would do better taking Rt 63 until it deadends on 29, Rt 113 also intersects with 29 a bit further south than 73]

      From points south of the park.
      Go north on 29

      Go around bend and watch for signs to the "Scottish Irish Festival" It will only be a short distance from the intersection of 63 and 29. You will make a LEFTturn onto Hill rd.

      ****Again follow the signs and turn LEFT onto Green Lane Rd, then turn LEFT again into the parking area, which will also have big signs for the "Scottish Irish Festival"

      From points north:
      Go south on 29 through Red Hill, Pa.

      Hill rd will be sharp RIGHT turn. If you get to Rt 63, turn around, you've just passed it. continue from ****