Pennsic Ride Needed from Philadelphia

  • Anthony Honebrink
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2005
      As the ride I had arraigned for Pennsic is in a state of flux, they are
      unsure as to the ability to get me and my equipment out to Pennsic.

      Therefore I must try to arrange an alternate for myself and my equipment.
      Depending on your space I have figured out the equipment I can leave behind.
      I would be willing to help with fuel/tolls/etc.

      I do have a lead on a ride but they leave several days after Pennsic Land
      Grab and I would like to be out there around land grab so as to assemble the
      shower for the group. I have also agreed to built some additional staging
      in the Performing Arts Pavilion, as well as other tasks during the first
      week.

      If you can help please call me at home (215) 382-5472

      Geoffert of the Lone Oake
      Co-CampMaster
      Barony Bhakail