Re: Russian Scadians?

  • Chester D. Karasinski
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 29, 2005
      It is not a s.c.a. group but I have been speaking with some Russians for a long time that do re-enactments and they fight with blunted swords, but they are real metal. They do a lot of Celtic/Irish/Viking re-enactments. It is their hobby and they are very good at getting the garb and armor correct.

      ===cheslov