Russian Scadians?

  • Gabrielle Taylor
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 26, 2005
      Saw this on Drudge this morning...

      http://mosnews.com/images/g/s103.shtml

      I had to look twice at the pix further down the page to be sure they were not Scadians. Do we have a group in Russia?

      Gabrielle

    • Chester D. Karasinski
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 29, 2005
        It is not a s.c.a. group but I have been speaking with some Russians for a long time that do re-enactments and they fight with blunted swords, but they are real metal. They do a lot of Celtic/Irish/Viking re-enactments. It is their hobby and they are very good at getting the garb and armor correct.

        ===cheslov