Tourney Heralding at War

  • rowenstuffer@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 26, 2005
      Greetings all and apologies to those who receive this more than once.

      Adhemar, Brigantia Herald, has asked that I organise heralds for two tourneys to be held during the Pennsic War.

      First will be the Fighting Laurel's Prize tourney (Sunday, Aug. 14, 1 pm, Blue Tourney field). I'll need a several heralds for this, perhaps 4 in total.

      Second will be the Ladies of the Rose tourney (Monday, Aug. 15, 4 pm, Blue Tourney field) organised by Countess Svava. She specifically wishes this tourney to be a training ground for new and new-ish heralds. I believe I'll need quite a few heralds for this.

      If you've been interested in getting involved in voice heraldry but didn't know where to start, this is a great chance.

      Please contact me at Still (at) TimeShareInHell (dot) com.

      I'd appreciate it. On behalf of the tourney organisers, thank you.

      - Rowen, Troubadour Herald, East Kingdom

      --
      Rowen Stuffer
      Still (at) TimeShareInHell (dot) com