Re: Wool (for Siobhan)

  • Sarah Fiedler
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2005
      Siobhan,

      I will bring cards to SRWC and ask the person I know who has combs to
      bring them too. Combs are more appropriate for the shetland, I believe,
      if you want to separate the long fiber from short.

      There are plenty of sources online for both cards and combs but off hand
      I don't know anyone within the SCA. Christopher (from your shire) is
      supposed to tell you that if you don't find anyone local to help you get
      started I'll come to visit.

      See you in a couple of weeks!
      Sarah bas Mordechai

      Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2005 19:50:04 -0000