Fwd: East Kingdom Fiber Guild is moving - please forward aggressively

  • Brunissende de Broc√©liande
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2005
      --- In EK_AnS@yahoogroups.com, "Sarah" <sarah@f...> wrote:
      Much to our amazement and chagrin, we already need to move to
      differently shaped quarters. If you haven't already done so, and wish
      to, please re-subscribe to our yahoo group at:

      We all wish to thank our benefactor and landlord, Lord Robin
      Gallowglass, for the use of his very comfortable server, but believe
      that right now the Yahoo group will serve our needs better.

      Please contact me if you need help with the transition.

      Lady Sarah bas Mordechai

      sarah.fiedler@g... (wk)
      sarah@f... (hm)
      --- End forwarded message ---