Panther Tent Special

  • asinou@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2005
      If you are looking for order a tent for the war, be advised that you should
      order this week in order to get it on time.

      We are running a special on Panther Tents. Buy ANY piece of armor and get
      your Panther Period Pavilion for 20% off.

      We accept all major credit cards.....

      _www.icefalcon.com_ (http://www.icefalcon.com)

      See you all at Pennsic!

      Andreas