Re: [EK] A&S Fall Issue Reminder

  • kringskeep@optonline.net
    Message 1 of 1 , May 23, 2005
      I have a bit of something I might submit...

      I am still in the middle of making my "Polish Names Book' for the Heralds.
      It contains not only info on how to properly pronounce Polish names, but how to historically 'create' them (ie patronomic versions of names, gender versions, etc), when the names were first recorded, how to translate SCAdian titles into equivalent Polish titles and other wonderful stuff.

      Also a small bit on Polish history and Basic Polish Heraldry - the last could fill the entire Encyclopedia Brittanica and *still* only scratch the surface.

      Would you be interested in this?
      It is still in the (um-teenth) re-write form, but I could send you what I have.

      Pani Katradzyna Niedzviedzsca Bochenek
      aka Lady Katheryne of Krings Keep