EK Spring War Practice Registration

  • scribe0002@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 10, 2005
      Greetings good Citizens of the East and all Her Friends and Neighbors!

      There are tiny white snow drops blooming in my garden! This can only mean
      that East Kingdom's Spring War Practice is approaching. Have you pre-registered?

      What's that? No, you say? Odin's Eye! Hurry!

      A Holmegange Tourney on Friday night, A&S Display with a Populace Choice
      Competition (bring your tokens to reward these courageous folks), Melees with
      Bridges, Fencing to benefit Tots, Archery with Castle Windows, Bards in the
      Feast Hall and a Heraldic Display Competition! And Merchants! All this PLUS the
      wonderful food of the Owls Reste Cooks Guild. How can one go wrong?

      And if Laurel smiles upon our efforts, a celebration of the Shire's new name
      and badge . . .

      Pre-registration Is a Good Thing! If received by March 28 fees are cheaper
      ($5 Daytrip, $8 Trip with Dayboard and Sunday Breakfast and $17 for Trip and
      Feast) But, if you've been to this event before, you know the cabins and feast
      seats go fast. Make your intentions Known!

      Details, as always, found on our wonderful event site at
      _http://eastkingdom.org/event-detail.html?eid=941_
      (http://eastkingdom.org/event-detail.html?eid=941)

      Gisela of Owlsherste . . . ?