Fwd: I would like to take this opportunity to thank

  • Diane K. Hauer
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2005
      Forwarded from Hawk

      James Rosse <jrosse@...> wrote:From: "James Rosse"
      To: sca-east@...
      Subject: I would like to take this opportunity to thank
      Date: Tue, 01 Feb 2005 10:20:52 -0500

      the folks who have helped me over the years:

      Fia, for taking the paperwork end of things, and being there when I had to
      step out to do something more important. At least this time, she got to
      step up to the plate when there wasn't a national disaster. :)

      Tamair, Andreas, and Thalia, for handling their regions.

      Darius and Roxane for having faith in me when I had a problem with the
      paperwork.

      Michel, for a whole bunch of database programming. (which resolved the
      paperwork problem)

      And lastly, Svan, for putting up with this for the past four years.

      -- Hawk

      ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** *****
      James Rosse
      Dragons Rescued, Damsels Accosted.
      South Schodack Volunteer Fire Dept.
      Castleton Volunteer Ambulance Service
      NYS Urban/Technical Search and Rescue Team 1
      -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --
      "People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand
      ready to do violence on their behalf." --George Orwell

      Never take away anyone's hope. That may be all they have.

      http://www.livejournal.com/users/svan_1004/

      http://svanhildr.tripod.com

      If I can stop one heart from breaking
      I will not live in vain,
      If I can ease one life the aching or cool one pain,
      or help one fainting robin unto his nest again
      I shall not live in vain. (Emily Dickinson)