Re: Valentine dance Revel on February 12th

  • Brunissende de Broc√©liande
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 1, 2005
      Not really,
      based on the FDA and the American Hearth Association recommendations baking is one of
      the heart-friendly ways of cooking, because it doesn't require much fat
      http://www.fda.gov/opacom/lowlit/hlyheart.html
      http://www.americanheart.org/presenter.jhtml?identifier=9203

      Then of course it depends on what you bake ;)

      Brunissende