Ride wanted to Venetian Winter Games

  • Janet Anderson
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31, 2005
      My husband and I have onboard reservations for the Venetian Winter Games on
      February 12, and we would like a ride there and back. We live in Princeton,
      New Jersey.

      If you can assist us with this, please contact me at the address below.

      Thank you,

      Dorigen
      dorigen@...

      Oppress not the cubs of the stranger, but hail them as Sister and Brother,
      For though they are little and fubsy, it may be the Bear is their mother.

      The Jungle Book
      Rudyard Kipling (1865-1936)