Spring War Practice Date Change

  • scribe0002@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 11, 2005
      Greetings to the list. Please pass this information on to those gentles and
      lists who would be interested. And, my apologies for any who receive this
      missive more than once.

      In order to better accommodate the Souther Region Army, the date for the
      East Kingdom Southern Region Spring War Practice has been changed to April
      15-17. The event announcement can be found at
      _http://www.eastkingdom.org/event-detail.html?eid=941_ (http://www.eastkingdom.org/event-detail.html?eid=941)

      Please note that our neighbors to the south, the Shire of Caer Adamant, most
      graciously agreed to change the date of their event so this would not
      conflict. Vivats to the good people there.

      Be well.

      Gisela

      Spring War Practice Autocrat