Scroll help

  • blktauna
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 30, 2004
      Greetings All,

      I'm looking for Meghan Fitzgerald, should she still be playing among
      us. She did my Maunche scroll (cough... 10+ years ago) and kept it to
      finish her gorgeous work. Unfortunately many things led to many things
      and I never saw it again. If anyone knows Meghan and she still has it
      I'd be grateful of knowing. If not, I'd like to comission a new one.
      Any help is greatly appreciated!

      In Service
      Tauna AElswith
    • Trevor Hughes
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 30, 2004
        Responded to privately...

        -Donnan FitzGerald

        I'm looking for Meghan Fitzgerald, should she still be playing among
        us. She did my Maunche scroll (cough... 10+ years ago) and kept it to
        finish her gorgeous work. Unfortunately many things led to many things
        and I never saw it again. If anyone knows Meghan and she still has it
        I'd be grateful of knowing. If not, I'd like to comission a new one.
        Any help is greatly appreciated!

        In Service
        Tauna AElswith

        Yahoo! Groups Links
      • Emil Stecher
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 2, 2004
          --- blktauna <blktauna@...> wrote:

          > Greetings All,
          >
          > I'm looking for Meghan Fitzgerald, should she still
          > be playing among

          Don't think she is. Here's the best lead I've got

          Lady Valery Eugenia Fitzgerald
          Jane McAdams
          525 Ellen Lane
          Runnemede, NJ o8o78
          e-mail janemcadams AT yahooDOTcom

          Of course, ex-household folks are not always the best
          source for such info.

          regards

          =====
          Barak Raz
          (Emil M Stecher)
          (gwrgi at yahoo dot com)

          http://mobile.yahoo.com/maildemo
        • Alexander MacGregor
          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 2, 2004
            Hi,
            I would like to suggest that people do not post
            someone�s contact information to the list.
            Personally I would hesitate to send out contact
            information at all if it is not published without the
            person�s permission.

            Just a suggestion
            Alexander

            http://us.click.yahoo.com/J8kdrA/y20IAA/yQLSAA/PJ_qlB/TM