EKU Thank you's

  • D Wolff
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 27, 2004
      I wanted to take a few minutes before my flight home (I am on a borrowed
      Ruantallan computer) to quickly thank all those who participated in making
      yet another EKU a special event. When I return home I have every intention
      of listing my teachers and all those who gave up a little of their free time
      to make the event run so absolutely well that everyone enjoyed
      themselves.Thank you all to the locals and those from away who shared their
      knowledge with us all.

      You all rock!!

      Thank you! Thank You! Thank you!

      It was an event of magical proportions and as usual Ruantallan came through.

      Thank you as well to my outgoing deputy, our soon to be Master of the
      Pelican, Gruffyd the Innocent, my right hand in the Northern Shores. SO
      truly deserved.

      And Welcome Lady Deidre du Champignon as Northern Shores new deputy EKU
      officer.

      Thank you all,

      Lady Andrea MacIntyre
      EKU