Re: [EKSouth] 100 Minutes War Feast Cancellation and Refund

  • Robin Carroll-Mann
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 14, 2004
      -----Original Message-----
      From: John J Anderson <ragnar_wolf@...>
      [snip]
      PS Could someone please post this to the EK list, thank you

      Duly forwarded. My best wishes to the cook for his swift return to health.

      Lady Brighid ni Chiarain
      Barony of Settmour Swamp, East Kingdom
      rcmann4@...
    • Anthony Honebrink
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 14, 2004
        Having been in attendance at the event and hearing the court announcement as
        to feast cancellation, I hope all gentles will forgo refunds and let you use
        the monies to defray the food costs. These have already come out of the
        groups funds and a medical emergency for the feastocrat was unforeseen. I
        thought he was a brave soul for trying to continue feast when most of his
        kitchen staff had bagged it on him, I would have helped with the cutting but
        also know my tendency of also doing injury when I use unfamiliar tools.

        Geoffert