Re: [EKSouth] 100 Minutes War Feast Cancellation and Refund

  • Robin Carroll-Mann
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 14, 2004
      -----Original Message-----
      From: John J Anderson <ragnar_wolf@...>
      [snip]
      PS Could someone please post this to the EK list, thank you

      Duly forwarded. My best wishes to the cook for his swift return to health.

      Lady Brighid ni Chiarain
      Barony of Settmour Swamp, East Kingdom
      rcmann4@...
    • John J Anderson
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 14, 2004
        Greetings to the List

        Concerning the feast for yesterdays 100 Minutes War (Nov 13), the feast
        was cancelled at the last minute due to the illness and hospitialization
        of the feastocrat. He has been released from the hospital and further
        testing has been scheduled.

        Refunds for the feast will be mailed to all on-board attendees who have
        not contacted the shire with other instructions as of Friday November
        19th. The contact person is Lady Eibhein the reservation clerk of the
        event (ttotten@...).

        The food from the feast was donated to a shelter for battered women and
        children

        Yours in service
        Ragnar the Wolf
        Exchequer
        Shire of Rusted Woodlands

        PS Could someone please post this to the EK list, thank you

        There is no distinctly native American criminal class, , ,
        save Congress.

        ......Mark Twain
      • Anthony Honebrink
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 14, 2004
          Having been in attendance at the event and hearing the court announcement as
          to feast cancellation, I hope all gentles will forgo refunds and let you use
          the monies to defray the food costs. These have already come out of the
          groups funds and a medical emergency for the feastocrat was unforeseen. I
          thought he was a brave soul for trying to continue feast when most of his
          kitchen staff had bagged it on him, I would have helped with the cutting but
          also know my tendency of also doing injury when I use unfamiliar tools.

          Geoffert