Mural Herald: ISO Two SR Gentles

  • scribe0002@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2004
      Greetings to those who read this missive.

      It is my duty as Mural Herald of the East, to notify citizens of the East of
      the status of their submitted heraldry. In my most recent mailing I received
      two notification letters back as undeliverable.

      If you know either of these gentlemen, please have them contact me or send
      me their correct contact information. Likewise, if you ~are~ either of these
      gentlemen, please make yourselves known to me.

      Karl Klauezahn mundanely called George
      Cristobal Ordonez e Burgos mundanely called Christopher

      Thank you for your time and be well.

      In service,

      Gisela vom Kreuzbach
      Mural Herald