Carpool to Metalsmiths?

  • Betty
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2004
      Sorry for the bandwidth - but - would anyone be interested in
      carpooling with me to Metalsmith's Symposium? I am leaving Friday
      11/12 early afternoon and coming back Sunday late afternoon. It is
      about a 5 hour trip each way and I would appreciate company and
      someone to sharing the driving with – please e-mail me off-list –
      YIS - Gisele