Re: [EKSouth] EK Dance Survey

  • Mary Lou Bridges
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 18, 2004
      Hi Jane,
      Do you want me to fill this out again?

      Mary Lou

      janeeve2001 <Janeeve2001@...> wrote:

      Hello,

      My name is Jane Milford, and I am a dance mistress from South EK. I
      have a quick question for anybody who would like to help me complete
      a dance research project.

      If you are interested, please answer the following survey and email
      it back to me privately at: janeeve2001@...

      Thank you for your time.

      Lady Jane Milford
      Order of the Trepsichore

      The Five Favorite Dances of an East Kingdom Dancer

      Five Favorite Dances:

      Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT