Re: [EKSouth] EK Dance Survey

  • Mary Lou Bridges
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 18, 2004
      Hi Jane,
      Do you want me to fill this out again?

      Mary Lou

      janeeve2001 <Janeeve2001@...> wrote:

      Hello,

      My name is Jane Milford, and I am a dance mistress from South EK. I
      have a quick question for anybody who would like to help me complete
      a dance research project.

      If you are interested, please answer the following survey and email
      it back to me privately at: janeeve2001@...

      Thank you for your time.

      Lady Jane Milford
      Order of the Trepsichore

      The Five Favorite Dances of an East Kingdom Dancer

      Name: (optional) __________________________________________

      Local Group (required): _____________________________________

      Kingdom (required): ________________________________________

      Five Favorite Dances:

      1) ____________________________________________

      2) ____________________________________________

      3) ____________________________________________

      4) ____________________________________________

      5) ___________________________________________

      Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

    • Alison Choyce
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 18, 2004

        > Hello,
        >
        > My name is Jane Milford, and I am a dance mistress from South EK. I
        > have a quick question for anybody who would like to help me complete
        > a dance research project.
        >
        > If you are interested, please answer the following survey and email
        > it back to me privately at: janeeve2001@...
        >
        > Thank you for your time.
        >
        > Lady Jane Milford
        > Order of the Trepsichore
        >
        > The Five Favorite Dances of an East Kingdom Dancer
        >
        > Name: (optional) ____________Alison Wodehalle____________
        >
        > Local Group (required): _________Hartshorn-dale_____________
        >
        > Kingdom (required): _____________East__________________
        >
        > Five Favorite Dances:
        >
        > 1) ___________NONESUCH____________________
        >
        > 2) ____________Chirantana______________________

        There are others, it's hard to choose after the first two on my list. I
        tried to think of the ones that I don't want to miss if it's being danced,
        but I also like Gratioso, Maltese bransle, Petit riens, Black nag, Parson's
        Farewell, Horse's bransle, Jenny Pluck Pears, Scotch cap, and others I just
        don't remember right now.

        In service,
        Alison Wodehalle