Ride Needed on Oct. 16

  • Lois Fitzpatrick
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 29, 2004
      Greetings to all, and apologies for the bandwidth.

      I am in need of a ride from my home in South Amboy, NJ to the Xanadu Tea
      House Event (http://www.eastkingdom.org/event-detail.html?eid=890) in
      Hicksville, NY, and return in the evening.

      I will share gas and tolls, and provide coffee-to-go in the morning, if
      needed!

      If you can help, please respond privately at: soothsyr AT optonline DOT net,
      or: elena AT soothsayersguild DOT org.

      Thank you!

      Lady Elena Norreys
      Guildmistress