Off Topic

  • David K. Schreur
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 23, 2004
      Please excuse the use of the bandwidth, but this is the easiest way
      for me to relay a message to my many friends.

      Be it known to all and sundry who receive this missive that as of
      Monday, September 20th, Baron Sir Fum is a single gentleman, his long
      and arduous divorce being now final.

      I am sure my friends all rejoice with me.

      We now return you to your regularly scheduled program.

      Fum
    • TCB
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 24, 2004
        Congradulations?

        --- In EKSouth@yahoogroups.com, "David K. Schreur" <baronfum@b...>
        wrote:
        > Please excuse the use of the bandwidth, but this is the easiest way
        > for me to relay a message to my many friends.
        >
        > Be it known to all and sundry who receive this missive that as of
        > Monday, September 20th, Baron Sir Fum is a single gentleman, his
        long
        > and arduous divorce being now final.
        >
        > I am sure my friends all rejoice with me.
        >
        > We now return you to your regularly scheduled program.
        >
        > Fum
      • Ana Areces
        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 24, 2004
          Welcome back to the Jungle/Ocean/Desert/place appropriate metaphor here,
          which always beats Devil's Island/Alcatraz/Egypt/place other appropriate
          metaphor here. ;-)

          A R de G

          Yo he visto la aguila herida
          Volar al azul sereno,
          Y morir en su guarida
          La vibora del veneno.
          --Jose Marti (1853-1895), del Verso Sencillo I

          I have seen the wounded eagle
          fly toward the serene blue,
          and the viper in its den
          die of its venom.
          --from Simple Verse I

        • Joanna Mell
          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 24, 2004
            Vivat! Vivat! Vivat! Whewwwwww.. Lady Una

            >From: "David K. Schreur" <baronfum@...>
            >To: EKSouth@yahoogroups.com
            >Subject: [EKSouth] Off Topic
            >Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2004 02:33:20 -0000
            >
            >Please excuse the use of the bandwidth, but this is the easiest way
            >for me to relay a message to my many friends.
            >
            >Be it known to all and sundry who receive this missive that as of
            >Monday, September 20th, Baron Sir Fum is a single gentleman, his long
            >and arduous divorce being now final.
            >
            >I am sure my friends all rejoice with me.
            >
            >We now return you to your regularly scheduled program.
            >
            >Fum

          • Christopher Peters
            Message 5 of 5 , Oct 30 8:31 PM
              Hello All,
              I know I have been quiet as of late but it has been for a good
              reason. I have been working on a project that went live tonight
              and I hope will take off. I have been working on making a
              SCA/Renfaire/Re-enactor specific dating site. Anyway here is the
              url for the site and I hope those of you who are single will use it.
              It is still under in construction at points so all feedback is welcome
              and please pass the word to those you know who may like to use it!

              http://www.rensingles.com

              This note will be going out over several of the lists so I do
              apologize in advance for those of you who may get it several
              times.

              --
              Best regards,
              Christopher mailto:celticbard@...