Guess What?

  • Gwendolyn
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2004
      hey all,

      With rather short notice, I was given the oppurtunity to fly in for
      Swamp Thing this year. After Swamp Thing I will be staying at my
      parents monday night, all of tuesday, and flying back to Chicago on
      Tuesday night. I hope I get to see some of you at the event (or
      maybe you can stop over) and catch up with those I missed at
      Pennsic.

      YIS
      Gwendolyn Vidante