Pennsic invitation

  • bob
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 15, 2004
      Greetings unto the populace.

      I am Robert of Briar, (m.k.a. Robert Kirchner). I am issuing an open
      invitation to all who are travelling to and from Pennsic, via the PA
      turnpike, to stop into my shop for a rest. The hours that i will be
      open will be 9 am to 9 pm from August 6 thru August 22.

      I will be serving tea, coffee, food and CLEAN restrooms.

      Please stop in for a stretch and a safety break.

      The directions are as follows:

      from the pa turnpike; take exit 226 to route 11 south (toward rt.
      81) Go about 500 yards.
      my store is on the left just after McDonald's. look for the knives
      & swords sign.

      from rt. 81; take exit 52 (toward the turnpike) Go about 3/4 miles.
      When you get to the light with arby's on the corner, get in the right
      lane. On the right you will see a building with a big horse on the
      roof, pull in the driveway right after.

      my address is: 1180 harrisburg pike
      carlisle, pa 17013
      phone is: (717) 249 - 8902

      remember this invite is good to all going to pennsic and as well as
      coming home from pennsic.

      in service to the dream
      bob
    • bob
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 3, 2004
        just a little reminder

        --- In EKSouth@yahoogroups.com, "bob" <nomadicbob@y...> wrote:
        > Greetings unto the populace.
        >
        > I am Robert of Briar, (m.k.a. Robert Kirchner). I am issuing an
        open
        > invitation to all who are travelling to and from Pennsic, via the
        PA
        > turnpike, to stop into my shop for a rest. The hours that i will
        be
        > open will be 9 am to 9 pm from August 6 thru August 22.
        >
        > I will be serving tea, coffee, food and CLEAN restrooms.
        >
        > Please stop in for a stretch and a safety break.
        >
        > The directions are as follows:
        >
        > from the pa turnpike; take exit 226 to route 11 south (toward rt.
        > 81) Go about 500 yards.
        > my store is on the left just after McDonald's. look for the
        knives
        > & swords sign.
        >
        > from rt. 81; take exit 52 (toward the turnpike) Go about 3/4
        miles.
        > When you get to the light with arby's on the corner, get in the
        right
        > lane. On the right you will see a building with a big horse on the
        > roof, pull in the driveway right after.
        >
        > my address is: 1180 harrisburg pike
        > carlisle, pa 17013
        > phone is: (717) 249 - 8902
        >
        > remember this invite is good to all going to pennsic and as well as
        > coming home from pennsic.
        >
        > in service to the dream
        > bob
      • bob
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 6, 2004
          rt 11 south from rt 81
          rt 11 north from the pa turnpike exit 226
          i am very sorry about the reversal and hope that no-one has suffered
          from it.
          bob