Event Announcement: Something Fishy VIII

  • Anthony Honebrink
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 17, 2004
      Greetings!

      I apologize to folks who receive more then one copy of this. We had some
      problems and delays getting our announcement out (our fault), so I wanted to
      spread the word.

      On July 10th, 2004, at historic Fort Mifflin near the airport in
      Philadelphia, PA, we will be hosting our eighth annual Something Fishy This
      Way Comes. Come join the Bailiwicke of Ivyeinrust for a day of heavy
      weapons, fencing, and Arts & Sciences classes .

      The full announcement can be found at:

      http://www.eastkingdom.org/event-detail.html?eid=844

      In Service,
      Lord Geoffert of the Lone Oake