Ride still wanted to King's & Queen's Archery Championship

  • Janet Anderson
    Message 1 of 2 , May 25, 2004
      I would like to attend the King's and Queen's Archery Championship in
      Carillion on June 5 (just for the day), and would like a ride there and
      back. I live in Princeton, New Jersey.

      If you can help me with this, please contact me at the e-mail address below.

      Thank you,

      Dorigen
      dorigen@...

      * * * * * * * * * * * * *
      * * * * * *
      If you are reading this, thank a teacher. If you are reading this in
      English, thank a soldier.
      Attrib. General Hawley

    • Janet Anderson
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 2, 2004
        I would like to attend the King's and Queen's Archery Championship in
        Carillion on June 5 (just for the day), and would like a ride there and
        back. I live in Princeton, New Jersey.

        If you can help me with this, please contact me at the e-mail address below.

        Thank you,

        Dorigen
        dorigen@...

        If you are reading this, thank a teacher. If you are reading this in
        English, thank a soldier.
        Attrib. General Hawley

        MSN 9 Dial-up Internet Access fights spam and pop-ups � now 3 months FREE!