Bhakail Dance - SCHEDULE CHANGE! No Practice Tuesday, May 4

  • Jennifer McGuire
    Message 1 of 1 , May 2, 2004
      Greetings, all!

      In view of the Spring fever that's gripping everyone these days, the Dance
      Cabal has decided to change our Bhakail practice schedule to the second and
      fourth Tuesdays of the month for the next few months.

      So we will see all of you NEXT week, May 11 - location TBA.

      Happy May!

      Grainne ni Cleirigh and the Bhakail Dance Cabal

      The difference between the almost right word & the right word is really a
      large matter -- it's the difference between the lightning bug and the
      lightning. -- Samuel Clemens