SR Spring War Camp Reminder

  • scribe0002@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2, 2004
      Greetings to the populace from the Shire of Owl's Reste!

      With apologies for the interruption, I would like to offer a gentle reminder
      to those who planning to attend the Southern Region Spring War Camp on May
      14-16. Please share this post with individuals and groups who may be interested.

      There is a great deal packed into that weekend. Heavy fighting in quantity
      with the commanders and His Majesty to prepare for war. Fencing melees. Arts &
      Sciences Championships. Curia. Merchants. Our little valley will be filled with
      enchantment and merriment! But feast space is selling quickly and when it is
      gone, there is no room to squeeze one more in.

      If you wish to sit to the Owl's Reste Cook's Guild Viking Feast, send your
      reservation soon. All information can be found at
      http://www.eastkingdom.org/event-detail.html?eid=717

      See you in May!

      In service,
      Gise