extra snow

  • Straya
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 8, 2004
      I was wondering if anyone can use all that snow that is outside my
      window & covering my car? I've truly had my fill of it, and if anyone
      wants it, they are more than welcome to it. I will gladly give it
      away to someone who would truly appreciate it, after all, it's really
      going to waste outside my window.

      Ever the generous spirit,
      Straya
    • john.sandstrom@sbcglobal.net
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 8, 2004
        Please could you send it to me? We only had snow one day this winter and I missed it being at Estrella. We really could us it come summertime to since your drought is a wet year for us.

        Please, won't you share?

        Omar
        Citadel of the Southern Pass
        Outlands
        being mundanely
        El Paso, Texas and the northern border of the Chihuahua Desert

        I was wondering if anyone can use all that snow that is outside my
        window & covering my car? I've truly had my fill of it, and if anyone
        wants it, they are more than welcome to it. I will gladly give it
        away to someone who would truly appreciate it, after all, it's really
        going to waste outside my window.

        Ever the generous spirit,
        Straya

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor