Auction announcement

  • Andrew Supranovich
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 2, 1998
      Greetings unto all friends of Lord Harold Hokenson and family,
      and Houses Cheshire and Wilmot:

      On January 23rd at its Bellringers Event, The Barony of Carillion
      will hold a benefit auction to help defray the medical expenses accrued
      over the last few years by Lord Harold's family. All of the funds
      collected from the bids on the donated items will go to pay for the
      costs from these medical treatments. So come join us and support a good
      cause. If you have any questions or would like to donate an item for the
      auction, please contact Lord Andrei Kirilov (mka Andy Supranovich) at
      (609) 936-1488 or squire@....

      In Ministerium
      Lord Andrei
    • Michelle Roberts
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 3, 1998
        Dear Andre,

        My husband and I would be honored to donate some chainmail pieces to benefit Harold and his family. We live in Ontario now, so please tell us (editor@...) by when you will need them and we will mail them out to you.

        Please visit http://chainmail.simplenet.com/hand.html. Any of these handflowers are available for donation.

        Please visit http://chainmail.simplenet.com/neck.html. Either of the last two pouches in the row are available for donation.

        I post this publicly so that all who may be interested in these pieces are encouraged to attend Carillion's birthday and the auction.

        Regards,

        Lady Marguerite de Bordeaux and Conon Adamantius

        Greetings unto all friends of Lord Harold Hokenson and family,
        and Houses Cheshire and Wilmot:

        On January 23rd at its Bellringers Event, The Barony of Carillion
        will hold a benefit auction to help defray the medical expenses accrued
        over the last few years by Lord Harold's family. All of the funds
        collected from the bids on the donated items will go to pay for the
        costs from these medical treatments. So come join us and support a good
        cause. If you have any questions or would like to donate an item for the
        auction, please contact Lord Andrei Kirilov (mka Andy Supranovich) at
        (609) 936-1488 or squire@....

        In Ministerium
        Lord Andrei << Message: Auction announcement >>