Merchants

  • Britt
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 18, 2004
      Shire of Eisental is starting to accept prereg for merchants for Landsknecht
      Vereidigung. There is no merchant fee (if you camp you will only pay the site fee) It
      is June 18th-June 20th. The contact info is up on the East Kingdom website. It
      seems like it is going to be a rather full event.
      For anyone who is not a merchant and has that weekend free, come join us. It
      promises to be really fun (if you like lewdness and libations...Ah, the Landsknecht,
      gotta love them) You'll have ample opportunity to fight (we are looking into adding a
      fourth tournament), opportunity to learn (we will be holding classes almost all day
      Saturday), oppotunity to eat (we're a bunch of Germans of course we know how to
      cook) and opportunity to drink (bar on sight and we are also having a beer brewing
      competition)
      I welcome all to attend. More info is up on the East Kingdom website.
      Mary of the Stews