Mudthaw feast-no wheat no meat dish

  • Elisabetta
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 17, 2004
      Greetings all-

      I know that there are many of us who don't eat wheat, or other things
      for both health reasons.

      I have two pasta dishes for Mudthaw (March 20), and one is a cold
      pasta that I can substitute rice pasta in for wheat pasta. The dish
      is pasta, olives, and oil, and spices.

      I will only be making this on request!!!!! So please contact me if
      you are interested. Although I guess one can argue that Italian's may
      have had access to rice pasta, I am not going to try and even prove
      this historically. I am doing this to serve the people who cannot
      digest wheat.

      There is a whole vegetarian remove, so please do not request this
      unless you cannot eat wheat or eggs, or have similar issues.

      I am finishing working on the menu and should have it ready by March.

      :)
      Elisabetta