looking for someone

  • Magdalena
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 1, 2004
      Yesterday at Birka I met a wonderful lady who had lots of long
      braids. We were in the room with 9 heavy weapons battles going on so
      I didn't hear her name. I'm told it's Jasmine but the person wasn't
      sure. If anyone knows who she is please let her know I'd like to talk
      to her.
      Magdalena
    • Jane & Mark Waks
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 1, 2004
        Magdalena wrote:

        > Yesterday at Birka I met a wonderful lady who had lots of long
        > braids. We were in the room with 9 heavy weapons battles going on so
        > I didn't hear her name. I'm told it's Jasmine but the person wasn't
        > sure. If anyone knows who she is please let her know I'd like to talk
        > to her.
        > Magdalena

        I think it may have been Lady Jasmina Salazar, so I forwarded your
        message to her.

        Caitlin D.