Bhakail Dance Practice CANCELLED - Tuesday, November 4

  • Jennifer McGuire
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 2003
      Hello, all!

      Due to circumstances beyond the Cabal's control, Bhakail's practice is
      cancelled for this week. We'll be back next week, at Penn.

      PSA - Pennsylvania folks, don't forget to vote!!

      Grainne ni Cleirigh and the Bhakail Dance Cabal

      The difference between the almost right word & the right word is really a
      large matter -- it's the difference between the lightning bug and the
      lightning. -- Samuel Clemens