FWD: HD Net airs Pennsic footage

  • Judy & Pam Herbert
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 8, 2003
      Greetings all,

      I am forwarding this from one of my other lists. Apologies to those who may
      consider this off topic and for those who may get multiple copies.

      If anyone has DirectTV as their satellite provider they are the only
      system I know of in the NJ area that carries HD Net programming. Check the
      website to see if it's available in your part of the knowne world. :)

      Yours in service,

      Brigit O' Donnell

      Barony of Carillion, EK
      Circle

      Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2003 16:15:55 -0400
      (senders e-mail address removed for privacy)
      Subject: HD Net airs Pennsic footage

      Some of you may know that a crew from HD.Net was at Pennsic filming lots and
      lots of footage. The show, Across America, is set to air. Please pass the
      word on to your region.

      Sunday, Sept. 14, 8:30 PM ET / 5:30 PM PT HDNet's Across America
      Pennsic War - Across America goes back to medieval times for Pennsic
      War 32. Over ten thousand people gather in rural Pennsylvania, dress up in
      full amour and beat each other up in full contact battles.

      For more information on HDTV's program and where to see it, do visit their
      web site at www.hd.net.

      Your humble servant,
      Rosalyn MacGregor
      (Pattie Rayl)